- Recent attendee survey results:
96% have made changes in their communication and leadership approaches based on their experience in the course.
62% have received a promotion, had a change of job, or taken on new leadership opportunities since completing the course.
"This conference is one of the best, if not the best, I have attended. So many practical skills as well as moments of inspiration…wonderful to interact with my colleagues from my state and around the country."
"Amazing opportunity of growth and motivation!
"This was the first kind of course like this that I have attended and the insights were tremendous!
"Awesome experience as I had been told—wish I could do this every 6 months!"
Leading Transformation in the 21st Century for Women's Healthcare
Cutting edge physician leaders have more than medical fund of knowledge: they are "tooled up" with the non-traditional skills of boundary-spanning leaders. The ACOG National Leadership Institute prepares talented OB-GYNs with the skills to lead the profession and health care in times of change.
World class instructors teach participants how to:
- Lead transformation and change—on a personal, organizational, and systems level
- Negotiate effectively and eloquently
- Manage media communications—from social media and reputation management, crisis communications and advocacy, to translating complex scientific medical information into simple understandable messages
- Use epidemiological evidence to guide policy recommendations for cost-effective care
- Build the culture of teams and organizations to promote thought diversity and innovative thinking
led by prominent physicians leadership experts, negotiators, and communications specialists.